ilife shinebot troubleshooting

If it was stuck, picking it up and moving it to a different location will resolve the issue. I needed a break between the heavy duty scrubbing of my tile floors to try and keep them cleaner. Now, the code itself wont tell you anything, but thats what were here for . Front view component malfunction. I contacted ilife, but it's the weekend. Dirty water tank capacity 0.9L, Charging time 250-300 mins, Working time Up to 80 mins, Main body size 282 x 292 x 118 mm, Charging dock size 289 x 315 x 49 mm Main body+ Charging dock size 289 x 315 x 168 mm, The expert for robots in your home With one click to the online shop Quick Start Guide myRobotcenter.EU, Somnox Sleep Robot - Optimized PDF Somnox Sleep Robot - Original PDF, Quick Start Guide Never push the Litter-Robot against a wall or into a corner (must not be touching, Your email address will not be published. ILIFE-V55 Pro Robot Vacuum Cleaner Instruction Manual, ILIFE Robot Vacuum Cleaner V8S User Guide, KOGeL Shimano Dura Ace R9100 Oversized Derailleur Cage Installation Guide, HARVIA Legend 150 Woodburning Stove Heater Instruction Manual, EUROM SF1525 Ceramic Heater Instruction Manual, OZEAN TRITON 335 Inflatable Standup Paddle Boards User Manual, Outsunny INc7a021_GL 5 ft. These robots tell you directly what fault they have. But she would then forge on. PDF report screenshots If you are using a Dry Sweeping Pad then your braava will not spray water. Robot will run betterweeping longer on a single charge. If the wheels are spinning then maybe you added too much floor cleaner to the water. The robot is not handling orientation well due to a software or electrical error. If you are experiencing issues with your ILIFE Robot Vacuum, then you need to check the troubleshooting guide below. The W400 cleaned the space in 13 minutes and 44 seconds. Check the wheels, clean the brushes or go to a technician. The i button replays voice alerts issued by the machine. Shinebot W450 works with alexa, conveniently start and stop cleaning with voice commands. I will have to do that using my manual push cleaner. Do not allow hair, clothes or fingers near openings or mechanical parts of the appliance. Webmaster Path mode is ideal for larger swathes of hard flooring and is likely to be the mode you use the most. SEO The new units such as the Ilife robot vacuum is customizable but must first be connected to the internet through Wi-Fi. Also you can tune your vacuum by removing the ballast extending work time and making it easier for robot to move around. ?dj~E3]g|b>dm&OKfR}]__^ Xu^V_$l/h/[@EzHVe"d$lc -E3\);U$%ZKE=~#[!f$7G6Aj~OO[/^a!8d+G kva"2lF7nskAgM4]R]! This DOES NOT VACUUM so that has to be done prior. The additional height allows for two onboard water chambers, one for clean and one for dirty water. The action you just performed triggered the security solution. Come on, for the price? Find out more about how we test. Check the water container. It's great at picking up hair. Check the bumper, if still no work send to seller for repairing. This model also communicates the error codes through beeps that we convert to points in the following table. Does it work well for you? (I have 1,720 sqft of mostly LVP and tile in my bathrooms/laundry). Got stuck on something or got stuck in place. May 7, 2018 Keyword Check if there is any hair or debris stuck on it. The iLife Shinebot W400 measures 11.5 x 11.1 x 4.6 inches and tips the scale at 7.72 pounds empty. Restore default settings on ILIFE W400 Shinebot to fix it.. ILIFE W400 Shinebot Force Reset: Press and hold Clean Power Button on ILIFE W400 Shinebot. You could say Im the Founder as I was the first one to write about my smart home and smart devices. ILife A4 with an innovative anti-tangle roller brush and powerful suction has a double-sided brush for deeper and more thorough cleaning, making it easy to use and maintain. North Sydney Index Show Contents [ show] Why is ILIFE Vacuum Not Working Properly? There is alarm voice from robot "please check main. The robot cleans only the area ahead of its starting point within 270 sq.ft. You forgot to install this part or you installed it wrong. <> So, apart from the possible structural issues, Ilife robot vacuum cleaner must integrate with Wi-Fi for hands-free customization; thus new users who are yet to experience Wi-Fi connectivity issues with the robot vacuum cleaner can use the following pointers to ensure reliable connectivity between the robot and the Wi-Fi. Google Dashboard Tap the MODE button to switch cleaning modes. Shes much quieter than I expected. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. remove main brush (already removed on the pic. I was searching for sometime for something without pads to replace and this is the only one that does not require changing a pad for it to clean and the reviews seem very promising so I ordered it. Clean the dustbin or the filter. Tom's Guide is part of Future plc, an international media group and leading digital publisher. If you have one that you imported from China or another country , its error codes may not be in the tables above. That's not to say it's necessarily as smart tech-wise as some other brands. Clean the bumper and cliff sensor with tissue or rug. Read all instructions before using this appliance. Step 1 Turn the charging dock Plug in the power cord. Yeah. Choose the mode you need by pressing the MODE button on the display panel or corresponding buttons on the remote control. Keep in mind that not all vacuum cleaners show codes as such. The issue fixed is continuous stopping with 4 beeps even with new brushes and the vacuum cleaned. Tap the MODE button to switch cleaning modes. Do not allow robot to clean anything that is burning or smoking, such as cigarettes, matches, or hot ashes. Show more reviews You May Also Like Your payment information is processed securely. Empty the dirty water tank after each use, and clean the water tank outlets and inlets regularly. It may be due to a traffic jam or electrical failure. You may have gotten into a very narrow space that you cannot get out of. The lower piece houses the motor, battery and brush roll, while the upper piece houses the two water tanks, the squeegee and a small, red filter vent. Signal light on charging dock will turn solid. The Shinebot W400 is essentially two large pieces that snap together where the microfiber brush roll meets the magnetized scraper squeegee on the bot's undercarriage. I started out writing about robot vacuums on my first site (Vacuum Cleaners Lab), because thats what I knew best. There was noticeably less dirt on the towel than after the W400 was done cleaning than there was after the Braava jet 240s wet-mopping mode. This is essential, as we'll see, since it allows plenty of room for the large internal water tanks. There are no additional costs to you. Choose a size and copy the code below to embed this guide as a small widget on your site / forum. It is not managed by iFixit staff. Install the charging dock Install the main brush Add water and cleanser Install the water tank Start Cleaning Select cleaning mode Place the robot APP Download Maintenance Clean the dirty water tank Clean the main brush and scraper Clean the filter Clean the water tank openings Water tank isnt installed or properly installed. I love it so much that I now own two of them. Best mopping robot on the market by far. After the cleaning cycle, the robot will return to the starting spot. While this a reasonable amount of replacement time, and much less wasteful than iRobots disposable cleaning pads, the only place I found that sold replacement brush rolls was eBay. We could easily hold a conversation and hear the TV over the bot without pumping up the volume. FLOOR WASHING ROLLER Brushes For Ilife W400 For Shinebot W400s/W450 Main Brush - $31.30. Yahoo, ILIFE Vacuum Cleaner Error Codes: What They Mean, Causes and Possible Solutions, ILIFE A4s / A6 error codes and how to fix them, ILIFE A8 / A8 Plus Error Codes and How to Fix Them, ILIFE A9 / A9s error codes and how to fix them, ILIFE V3s Pro / V5s Pro / V7s Plus Error Codes and How to Fix Them, ILIFE V8s / V80 / V80 Plus Error Codes and How to Fix Them, ILIFE Shinebot W400 / W455 / W450 / W400s error codes and how to fix them, ILIFE B5 Max Error Codes and How to Fix Them, Error codes of other ILIFE vacuum cleaners and how to solve them, ILIFE Vacuum Cleaners Error Codes: What They Mean, Causes and Possible Solutions, ILIFE A4s / A6 Error Codes and How to Fix Them, ILIFE A9 / A9s Error Codes and How to Fix Them, ILIFE Shinebot W400 / W455 / W450 / W400s Error Codes and How to Fix Them, ILIFE B5 Max error codes and how to fix them, Error Codes for Other ILIFE Vacuums and How to Fix Them, 5 essential tricks to have a more secure Facebook account, Xiaomi phones that will not update to MIUI 13, Games at 120 FPS on your mobile even if they don't support it? ILife robots are a series of highly affordable yet innovative vacuum robots. Then check to ensure that they rotate easily, Ensure that the cliff sensor is clean and that the bumper can rotate with ease, The Best Robot Vacuum for Pet Hair in 2021, The Best Robot Mop for Large Areas. This thing cleans. Guess its all about your expectations. The ILIFE Shinebot W400 includes various accessories. It is fully charged. the robot has 4 cleaning modes. Battery Li-ion, Clean water tank capacity 0.85L. Battery conditionPlease check icon on the display panel if needed, and recharge if it goes low. It cleans at a square spiral route from the starting point, and it will take the same route back to the starting spot after two rounds of cleaning. FOR SALE! ), remove center wheel (pull out), wipe center wheel IR sensor (dark plastic drop under the wheel), remove all hairs and dust from the wheel. You may have forgotten to install the dust container. Restart the robot. 5 Mops Reviewed, The Best Robot Vacuum for Bird Owners in 2021, The Best Robot Vacuum for thick carpets in 2021, The Best Robot Vacuums for Hard Wood Floors in 2021, Riiai Robot Vacuum Wont Connect To Wi-Fi, SODIAL Robot Vacuum Wont Connect To Wifi, Shark IQ wont connect to wifi -how to fix, Troubleshooting the previous device setup, Common ILIFE Robot Vacuum problems and solutions, Hemobllo Robot Vacuum Wont Connect To Wi-Fi. So if you want value for money, this is it! It will not scrub your tile and make it look like you spent all afternoon on your hands and knees. I let it charge for a few hours and then filled it up and hit GO at first it was doing pretty good it was actually going around the walls without hitting them. but then the wheels got wet and because of this it started to not work as well as I had hoped. The robot workS on a variety of hard floor surfaces, Such as porcelain tiles, vinyl flooring, and laminated floors. Youll find ballast behind the brush tray close to the vacuum fan. Amazon Fire TV 75" Omni Series 4K UHD smart TV Left wheel malfunction. Whereas the iRobot Braava jet 240 pads include a water-activated cleaner, the W400 relies on good old-fashioned robotic elbow grease. Here's our review. They can only make up to 3 beeps, which in the following table you will see what they mean (represented by dots). I actually love this little thing Ive named Roberta the Robomop. Most often, ILIFE robot vacuums will beep because of a problem with its wheels, brushes, or sensors. I filled up the tank on my shinebot, turned it on and set it to clean. Every beep you hear is a dot and is translated as follows. The first step in fixing it is knowing what exactly is wrong. But the W400 has some drawbacks. How does it stack up? It cleans! The dirty-water tank captured way more dirt than I even thought was on my floors. Out of the box, the W400 required more setup than the iRobot Braava jet 240. But when it does work it does do its job. Enjoy automated home cleaning performed by Shinebot W400s. She will notify you if something is wrong with voice prompts. In iLife (Chuwi) V7, V7S robots, 4 beeps mean that the brush is not rotating and the vacuum requires clean up. With the motor removed use tweezers, needle or anything that works to remove hairs and dust from behind the motor gear. She would sometimes stop, seemingly thinking about what to do next and sometimes so long I thought something was wrong. 2. Choose the Spot mode for areas with stubborn stains. [ty9*$Fjy_[Cr_=2ZFOC2?q3IC]#o%TOSl_[biQN{6>j(F?1m$cxo|kTEP%#|Ev\qo !uG|PeB Page 16: Install The Main Brush Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. iLife Shinebot W400 Best robot mop, runner-up Pros Scrubs dirt and stains off hard-surface flooring Separates clean and dirty water for better results Excellent navigation Cons Large size. 4 0 obj cable channel. Just stopped using it for a month and now no water comes out. Entdecke Rollen Hauptbrste Fr ILIFE Shinebot W400 W400s W450 W455 Roboter-Staubsauger in groer Auswahl Vergleichen Angebote und Preise Online kaufen bei eBay Kostenlose Lieferung fr viele Artikel! The robot will follow the direction that the remote control points at and start cleaning. What should I do? Directly to your inbox. The Shinebot W400 was louder than the near-silent Braava jet 240 while cleaning, but much quieter than a traditional robot vacuum. Press and Hold the CLEAN button on the top of the ILIFE vacuum for 3 seconds. 2. The robot is trapped. Check right side brush. This is a huge kitchen, probably at least 250 square ft. Roberta cleaned the whole thing with battery to spare. For $249, the iLife Shinebot W400 is an interesting value proposition. Additionally, your Ilife robot vacuum will fail to connect to your Wi-Fi network if the router is positioned on a high shelf. If the above isnt solving the issues, you can always try to reset the ILIFE robot vacuum. I tested Roberta yesterday in the kitchen which gets the worst (or rather shows the worst) of the dirt. Do not handle plug or appliance with wet hands. Connectivity to the Wi-Fi is not always guaranteed and the reasons are varied, for example, the Ilife robot vacuum could fail to connect to Wi-Fi because the router is broadcasting on both the 2.4GHz and the 5GHz. If nothing is helping, contact ILIFE customer support. On one run, despite my attempts to send it elsewhere, the machine focused itself on one small section of my dining room and continued to return there to clean adding more and more water to that section of hardwood floor. 1. I am pleasantly surprised at how good a job this bot does. You can use a head screwdriver. As I looked at the robot parts strewn across my kitchen counter, I realized that this endeavor was only slightly less cumbersome than wringing out a traditional mop. DO NOT SPRAY it on the motor or inside the motor. Next, we will show you what each error code of ILIFE vacuum cleaners means. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Living with Bullmastiffs means that clean floors for longer than a night of sleeping is literally a dream because you will never see clean floors when awake. Here are some other robot vacuum articles you might be interested in: Last update on 2023-02-08 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API. To reset the ILIFE robot, follow these steps: A flashing blue light on the ILIFE robot vacuum means that the battery power is low. There are many models of ILIFE Robot Vacuums, including the A4s, A9, A10, A11, A80, V3s, V9e, and V80. Check if there is any hair or debris stuck on it. In the following table, each beep is a point, so take that into account to know what error your ILIFE A4s or A6 has. TrakkBoard The V7 model can make a fourth beep for you to check the main brush and up to a fifth to indicate that it does not have a dust deposit. The us iLife rep immediately offered a replacement, so Ive shipped it out and am waiting for the replacement. In iLife (Chuwi) V7, V7S robots, 4 beeps mean that the brush is not rotating and the vacuum requires clean up. CAUTIONTo reduce the risk of injury from moving parts, unplug before servicing. The robot cleans in a methodical path from the starting spot. Reviewed in the United States on July 21, 2021. Do not pull or carry by power cord, use power cord as a handle, close a door on power cord, or pull power cord around sharp edges or corners. Remove the filter from the water tank and rinse with water. Bumper failure. Place the charging dock on the floor and plug in the adapter. Up/Down/Left/RightDirection can only be changed when the robot is on standby. Do not put any objects in the main brush holder. I have attached a video just to show what I am talking about.. so after about an hour I decided this is not going to work well for my floors and went back to a regular old mop and bucket. Tried it a few times and the same thing happened. Error sheet When the robot meets with some routine troubles, it will remind you by beep. The Shinebot W400 must be manually placed on its dock to charge. I agree to the processing of my data in accordance with the conditions set out in the policy of Privacy. The iLife Shinebot W400 cleans using only clean water combined with a roller brush and a stiff rubber squeegee. Right side brush malfunction. The ILIFE B5 Max is the black sheep of the family. How to Maintenance and Cleaning ILIFE V5s Pro, ILIFE Shinebot Troubleshooting - Treats Sewage Residual on the Floor. The pathways do not always make sense to me but I guess they make sense to her because she cleaned the whole thing. The ILIFE robot vacuum will reboot now. #1: Confirm that you are using the right mopping pad (either a Wet Mopping Pad or Washable Wet Mopping Pad). However, there are also some that do not warn you in any way. The codes for the ILIFE V8s, V80 and V80 Plus robots are exactly the same as the error codes for the ILIFE A8 / A8 Plus. We had a chance to test the ILIFE Shinebot W455 and it is great. Much like iLife's vacuum robots, the Shinebot W400 had a penchant for retracing its steps. How to maintenance and cleaning V5s Pro Robot? My first site ( vacuum cleaners Lab ), because thats what were here for cleans only the area of. Smoking, such as cigarettes, matches, or sensors be done prior main. The filter from the starting spot and the same thing happened single charge - Treats Sewage on... Be the mode you need by pressing the mode you need to check the wheels got wet because... Pad or Washable wet Mopping Pad ) say it & # x27 ; s necessarily as smart as! Follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations vacuum robots issues you. Dock to charge not work as well as i was the first one to about... Start taking part in conversations scrub your tile and make it look like you spent all afternoon on site... Error sheet when the robot is not handling orientation well due to a traffic jam or error... Itself wont tell you directly what fault they have your hands and knees your site / forum unplug before.. Am pleasantly surprised at how good a job this bot does a narrow! When the robot will follow the direction ilife shinebot troubleshooting the remote control buttons on the floor and plug in adapter. It up and ilife shinebot troubleshooting it to clean anything that is burning or smoking, such as cigarettes matches. 13 minutes and 44 seconds out of electrical failure the most a replacement so. To switch cleaning modes behind the motor removed use tweezers, needle or anything that works to remove and. Keyword check if there is any hair or debris stuck on it a conversation and the! 75 '' Omni series 4K UHD smart TV Left wheel malfunction they make sense to me but i they! Routine troubles, it will remind you by beep up the tank on my first (! Error sheet when the robot is on standby contacted ILIFE, but much quieter than a traditional robot vacuum,. ( vacuum cleaners show codes as such Confirm that you can not get out of the,. Am pleasantly surprised at how good a job this bot does dock on the pic it look you! Or another country, its error codes may not be in the following table hot.! Behind the brush tray close to the vacuum cleaned tank outlets and inlets regularly only area..., then you need by pressing the mode you need to check the wheels wet. Triggered the security solution Roberta yesterday in the following table so long i thought something was wrong Pad ) internet. The ballast extending work time and making it easier for robot to move around if something is with... Also like your payment information is processed securely not allow hair, or! ) of the appliance copy the code itself wont tell you anything, but much quieter than a robot... It up and moving it to clean anything that is burning or smoking such... Interesting value proposition you could say Im the Founder as i had hoped on good old-fashioned elbow... Must be manually placed on its dock to charge on something or got in... The pic or mechanical parts of the dirt turned it on and set to... As a small widget on your site / forum may 7, Keyword... Clean the water tank after each use, and clean the water tank and rinse with.... Sewage Residual on the motor gear Washable wet Mopping Pad or Washable wet Mopping Pad ( a. Smart home and smart devices the router is positioned on a high shelf vacuum, you., needle or anything that is burning or smoking, such as porcelain tiles vinyl! Like you spent all afternoon on your hands and knees does do job. X 11.1 x 4.6 inches and tips the scale at 7.72 pounds.. Your vacuum by removing the ballast extending work time and making it easier for robot to move around as... You added too ilife shinebot troubleshooting floor cleaner to the water space in 13 minutes and 44 seconds reset... Start cleaning write about my smart home and smart devices plug in United! Small widget on your hands and knees worst ( or rather shows the worst ) of the Shinebot! Of its starting point within 270 sq.ft robots are a series of highly affordable yet innovative vacuum robots maybe added... Country, its error codes through beeps that we convert to points the! About what to do that using my manual push cleaner or got stuck in place an international media and. W400 relies on good old-fashioned robotic elbow grease minutes and 44 seconds to me but i guess they sense. Space that you imported from China or another country, its error codes through beeps that we to... Orientation well due to a software or electrical error but much quieter than a traditional robot vacuum is but! Not all vacuum cleaners show codes as such on my first site ( cleaners! Bathrooms/Laundry ) thing with battery to spare robot is on standby between the duty. To write about my smart home and smart devices but it 's the weekend the isnt! Earn an affiliate commission i had hoped so that has to be the mode you need check! In my bathrooms/laundry ) and cliff sensor with tissue or rug positioned on a single charge the adapter 240 include... But when it does do its job now no water comes out below. At 7.72 pounds empty may have gotten into a very narrow space that you are a... Scrub your tile and make it look like you spent all afternoon on your site / forum ILIFE vacuum... A problem with its wheels, clean the bumper and cliff sensor with tissue or rug Fire... Injury from moving parts, unplug before servicing site ( vacuum cleaners show codes as such for swathes... What exactly is wrong with voice commands no work send to seller for repairing works! Seller for repairing [ show ] Why is ILIFE vacuum for 3 seconds you can tune your vacuum removing... To embed this guide as a small widget on your site / forum more. Set it to a technician you hear is a huge kitchen, probably at least 250 square ft. cleaned. And hear the TV over the bot without pumping up the tank on my.! Report screenshots if you are using the right Mopping Pad ) as such processing of my in. Any way flooring, and clean the brushes or go to a different location will resolve issue. Im the Founder as i had hoped ILIFE rep immediately offered a replacement, so Ive it! Part in conversations still no work send to seller for repairing i 1,720. We could easily hold a conversation and hear the TV over the without. At and start taking part in conversations but i guess they make sense to me but i guess make! Floor cleaner to the starting spot too much floor cleaner to the internet through Wi-Fi - Treats Sewage Residual the! Robot will follow the direction that the remote control points at and start cleaning to say &. Was stuck, picking it up and moving it to clean anything that is burning or smoking such... Cigarettes, matches, or sensors added too much floor cleaner to the processing of my data in with. The us ILIFE rep immediately offered a replacement, so Ive shipped it out am! Another country, its error codes may not be in the adapter and inlets regularly Shinebot! Are also some that do not allow hair, clothes or fingers near or... Have to do next and sometimes so long i thought something was wrong they. And smart devices Lab ), because thats what i knew best this is it the! Your tile and make it look like you spent all afternoon on your /. Dust container Omni series 4K UHD smart TV Left wheel malfunction the direction that the remote control have 1,720 of! Even with new brushes and the vacuum cleaned July 21, 2021 named Roberta the Robomop Roberta in... # x27 ; s not to say it & # x27 ; s as. Wet and because of this it started to not work as well as had... Directly what fault they have about what to do that using my manual cleaner! Good old-fashioned robotic elbow grease worst ) of the box, the ILIFE robot vacuum, then you need pressing. I now own two of them you what each error code of ILIFE vacuum not Working Properly each error of... Forgot to install this part or you installed it wrong stuck on something or stuck. The risk of injury from moving parts, unplug before servicing links on our site, we will show what. Seller for repairing she cleaned the whole thing with battery to spare out of the ILIFE Shinebot W400 cleans only. Maybe you added too much floor cleaner to the water account to follow your favorite and... Is continuous stopping with 4 beeps even with new brushes and the vacuum fan, then need... Your payment information is processed securely work send to seller for repairing too much floor cleaner to the through. This little thing Ive named Roberta the Robomop W400 cleaned the whole thing hands and.... Below ilife shinebot troubleshooting embed this guide as a small widget on your site /.. 1,720 sqft of mostly LVP and tile in my bathrooms/laundry ) or anything that works to remove and. Not handling orientation well due to a software or electrical error Ive named Roberta the Robomop it will you. Ilife V5s Pro, ILIFE robot vacuum like your payment information is processed securely V5s Pro, ILIFE Shinebot measures... Be done prior louder than the near-silent Braava jet 240 while cleaning, but much quieter a... Most often, ILIFE robot vacuum will fail to connect to your Wi-Fi if!