Its inevitable. Dont forget, a Libra man cant chase you if you are always the one initiating contact. This indecisive nature can make a Libra very irritated or flustered and they will take their emotions out on you no matter the case. Keep it brief and friendly. How you react can make or break the relationship. You need to know what to do when a Libra man ignores you. (Yes, the scientific term for it is Cuddle Bunny. He may have had close ties with her because of their history, especially if they share a child together. The Libra man is notorious for being a slow but determined decision-maker. When a Libra man is not into you, youll know after a while. Libras are way too indecisive about anything. Hell become more confrontational. Are you someone who uses the silent treatment when dealing with your partner or other people who are close to you? But usually hell just end up turning the timers off and returning to the project he was working on. But doing so will work against your favor and may even force him to break up with you. The guy I knew he could be. I wish you all the very best! I wish you the best! A Libra man with one foot out the door doesnt try to play mediator. Its crucial not to be confrontational with him. That may actually turn him on and feel youve changed for the better. He finds mostly passive-aggressive ways to do this. It might sound extreme, but if a guy has lost his interest, or worse, has never loved you from the beginning, it's time for you to stop fighting alone. Sometimes, hell even become complacent about his own work or self-care. Read More About Karen Here. If you are trying to decipher signs a Libra man has lost interest from signs a Libra man is trying to hide his feelings, notice how he reacts when you run into him. To ensure that the Libra man makes the right decision, he isolates himself and prevents contact with other people who may influence his decision-making process. If this is the case, let him have some time away. Wait until maybe 6 months or so before you ask him to be more again. Since December 2017, Saturn has been in Capricorn and Aquarius, its two signs of rulership. What happened when you did it? She wants to clear the air as soon as possible or just forget it ever happened in the first place so you can go back to being He may constantly question if what hes feeling is real. Post these to get his attention. If you want to attract him even more, catch his eye and then bite your lip or smile. If youre wondering how to know if a Libra man misses you, the first thing to keep in mind is youve got to give him space to see what life is like without you. Copyright 2022 Spiritual-Galaxy.com | Our content does not constitute medical, legal, or other professional advice. When angry, the Libra man will most probably raise his voice. This is a sign hes losing interest in the relationship. Dont settle into routines with a Libra man. Is the Libra man giving you the silent treatment? But actions say different. If youre wondering if a Libra man is playing you, test him. The content produced by YourTango is for informational and educational purposes only. The Libra man will test whether you are prone to being needy and clingy if he ignores you to pursue other aspects of his life like his career or hobbies. This could range from telling a joke that is offensive to him or offends him on behalf of others. Randomly show up at one of his hang out spots. Whatever you do, dont try to make him jealous. When he's being quiet, it means something must be bothering him. Share your thoughts and experiences in a comment below. Our community thrives when we help each other. She aims to provide comfort and assurance using her abilities to offer answers to those who seek professional guidance. Here are few things you could try doing when hes going all quiet and acting cold : Libra is basically someone who loves having conversation, good times, and spending time with his inner circle. What is The Meaning of a Purple Wedding Dress? Youve got to be patient and let him decide the time is right. One of the clearest signs a Libra mans not into you anymore is when he acts unkind. If you're wondering just how and why Libras can be so cold at times, we've come up with a list of reasons down below! Silence isnt always uncomfortable. Will a Libra man come back after a breakup? They try to get to the bottom of things that are really quite simple. You just have to give him time. If you try it with all your heart and know just the very reasons why he's being like that, then this wouldnt be a problem for you. It's almost impossible to open up to someone if all you're getting in response is silence. When you understand his personality, youll know exactly how to handle a Libra man. See what youve been missing! Please consult your doctor before taking any action. Protest, it's legal for you to do so, but do it with humor. After a no contact period in March this year he called me in April saying he want us to remain friends and go out .I accepted because I still love him a lot.We have been friends for 3 months now but I want to move things to the next level and ask for a second chance. By Christine Schoenwald Written on Jul 24, 2019. If Libra men start to feel distant, it could be for a few different reasons. My name is Anna Kovach, and Im a Relationship Astrologer. Enjoy your life to the fullest and it will be easier to enjoy life with your Libra man or it will allow you to enjoy being single again. Hell stop spending as much time with his ex. Why a Libra Man Suddenly Becomes Distant? If he shows no interest in interacting and outright avoids you, its best to give him some breathing room. I feel stuck and trapped and that he felt unappreciated and unloved.. but i do love and appreciate my Libra man.. following this he took 6 months to finally make the decision to break up with me.. it was an awfully rude breakup and in return i told him through text he made my life miser And then i proceeded to block him.. should i text him and tell i didnt mean it.. i was so angry and hurt by the things he said the night he packed his things and left he told me he loves me but hes not in love anymore.. people fall in and out of love all the time.. its been 4 days since the break up.. should i try the no contact rule or should i reach out and express that he is no longer blocked and that i was being emotional? Yet if hes on the verge of breaking up with you, hell show it. When it comes to relationships, if he thinks he has all the time in the world, he may take it. On some level, he senses hes kept you waiting long enough. They are popular and have many friends. Sometimes, it means hes lost interest. Do you feel like he He can be clingy because of his romantic ideals and fear of being alone or be aloof because of his need for freedom and personal space. Libra men can be very frustrating indeed. Don't worry, sometimes it's really important for him to be alone before coming to you again. Share your thoughts and experiences in a comment below. He may forget all about hunger or even forget he made plans with you. Its all in what you want. A Libra mans silent treatment can be perplexing. The Libra man is an extrovert who loves to charm and influence people with his excellent communication skills. It also has in-depth explanations as to why he's acting in a certain way. Just let him be. Or wait for them to bring him up. This will encourage his romantic instincts. Its just a Libra mans way of dealing with his fear of missing out. Until I become very desperated with my feeling , almost shouting out loud what should I do, and crying badly. He may second guess his commitment. RELATED: The 7 Dark Sides To The Sagittarius Zodiac Sign, According To Astrology. I want to say a huge part in the problems we had was that he slowly started to move in with me within the first month of us dating and I didnt notice that he was moving in until he only ever left every other weekend. Even when he reaches out to you again, avoid confronting him or demanding an explanation for his silence. Not everybody can simply stop talking to someone or ignore them, but certain zodiac signs in astrology use the silent treatment from time to time. If the reasons why he's being quiet it because he doesn't have any feeling towards you anymore, then its sad, but it's time to say goodbye, baby. This is not something he takes lightly. I set a period of three days to not check msg. He may also go back and forth about whether to be romantically involved or not. Replay and reevaluate your past conversations with your Libra man and see how you respond to him. Youve got to be careful how you do this. Hell bring you to band rehearsal or write songs about you. I have cancer Venus and mars. Yet Libra men have a personality quirk that makes this difficult. The same is true of their own feelings. This reflection is good for you both. When a Libra man stops talking to you it could be one of the signs a Libra man is trying to hide his feelings. But when hes thinking of breaking up, hell show specific signs. When hes completing a project, a Libra man gets lost in the process. Over time you can bring this up to work on healing the relationship. Not keeping in contact for days or weeks is normal, even for the friendly and affectionate Libra man. He may act like nothing ever happened. He doesnt want to think that you may lose interest or find someone new. Once they start talking again, don't think that means the problem has been solved; if anything, it means the discussion has just begun. If you spruce up your wardrobe, youre sure to get his attention. Instead, try to understand that often when hes distant, hes simply analyzing his own feelings. 5 Zodiac Signs Who Use The Silent Treatment In Their Relationships, usage of thesilent treatment can do a lot of harm, 5 Strange Myths & Facts About The Pisces Zodiac Sign You Should Know (Even If You Don't Believe In Astrology), talk to the person who hurt them without feeling furious, 25 Best Taurus Tattoo Ideas & Bull Tattoos For Taurus Zodiac Signs, Which Zodiac Signs Are The Most (And Least) Compatible With Libra, 5 Compelling Reasons Why Everyone Should Date An Aquarius (At Least Once), 3 Zodiac Signs With The Most 'Challenging' Horoscopes On Thursday, March 2, 2023, Accurate Love Horoscopes For Thursday, March 2, 2023, 4 Zodiac Signs Who Fall Out Of Love & End Relationships Starting March 2023, how to express their negative emotions assertively, The 7 Dark Sides To The Sagittarius Zodiac Sign, According To Astrology, The Zodiac Sign You'll Have The Best S*x With, Zodiac Signs That Can't Stop Cheating, Ranked From Most To Least Likely, Love Might Be Calling Your Name! Hell want to pair up with you for any endeavor. Hes just being a Scorpio and taking a break from the world. You need to know what to do when a Libra man ignores you. I got a new job and started focusing on myself. Hell wonder why he ever made a big deal out of nothing. When this kind of things occurs, then you should know how to give him time and space that he needs. Hell assume something positive is happening in your life. Hell rehash old arguments you thought were long resolved. Its best to leave him alone for a few days. If you think its taking your Libra man too long, you can approach him but do so out of your concern and genuine affection. If he cares, hell come back around but if not then hes just not into it like you are and you deserve bettter. Libras will not hesitate to cut all communication with you if they feel as though you have hurt them one too many times. This simple secret about Libra men puts you first in his mind and makes him fall deeply in love with you. Or 2, stay in this unhealthy cycle and keep hoping that one day it would hit him that he needs to do better for himself. Is a distant Libra man cause for concern? How to tell a guy you miss him without being clingy and needy? A Libra man who has gone quiet may suddenly take interest when he sees that you have adopted a new style and are suddenly paying attention to your appearance in a new way. When friends of a Libra see them mad or peeved off, it surprises everyone. Yet when he goes quiet for a longer period of time than usual its a red flag. I also strongly recommend reading my Complete Guide on How to Text a Libra man, it will give you so much clarity! It can be alarming when your Libra man suddenly goes quiet around you, and it's completely valid and normal to feel that way. Our community thrives when we help each other. Libra will cut you off when enough is enough. Yet when hes ready to commit to you, hell back away from his ex. When this happens he may be waiting for a catalyst to leave altogether. If you chase him or erupt in anger or emotions, hell be turned off. The Libra mans attention is not 100% focused on you if someone like an ex or a close friend is also vying for his attention. Why is Libra Man Slow to Commit to a Relationship? To him, its about self-care and not trying to ignore you. Inside, y. ou'll discover what might be going on underneath the surface, what's the hidden message behind his words and behavior, and many other little-known secrets all based on one simple fact his Zodiac sign. I ended things the next time we went back to our hometown to visit and he was a mess. The reality may be as simple as your Libra man is catching up with friends. Humor can also work in that case! Do something exciting and new together. However, I was pushed to the peak of pain when coming to realise not knowing what to do with this man just two days ago. Is Sleeping With Libra Man Too Soon Problematic? Taking excellent self care will help you to come to a conclusion whether that means letting him go entirely or just finding peace of mind so that when you do talk to him again, you can help find solutions that will work for you both. Join the conversation, be positive, and stay on topic. Are You Born With The Moon in Libra? It is probable that he stopped talking to you in the first place because you failed to communicate with him on the level that he expects from a person he cares about a lot. The Libra man uses new ideas and his inherent balancing force to connect with new people and expand his social circle. What do Aquarius people really hate? If he still ignores you, dont pursue him. I really want to do things that I can do, to help myself without sharing my depression to anybody. Do things that feed your soul, your mind, and your heart. The Cardinal sign in him will always initiate and reach out when he decides to. Is Sleeping With Libra Man Too Soon Problematic? When a Libra man starts acting like a friend and not a lover or a roommate instead of a partner, its a red flag. Libras will give you the silent treatment for days. If you do this too frequently, he will get annoyed. How to attract a Libra man: Flirt with him! Liwan District, Guangzhou,Guangdong (P.R.China) I just 100% understand that, the problem is when you miss them terribly even though you do your own things you feel like something is missing in your day. He then begged me for forgiveness, apologized and things actually got better for few weeks until he ghosted me , I was so confused and actually p/o but decided not to reach out to him no one deserves to be ghosted. Inside, you'll discover what might be going on underneath the surface, what's the hidden message behind his words and behavior, and many other little-known secrets all based on one simple fact his Zodiac sign. The Libra man works hard to maintain a life of order and balance, and when this life is threatened by chaos, he will focus all his energy on dealing with this threat. 4 Things Libras Always Do That Ruin Their Relationships, How He Shows You He Loves You, Based On His Zodiac Sign, How To Know If He Misses You, Based On His Zodiac Sign, What You Secretly Fear Most, According To Your Zodiac Sign, The Zodiac Sign You'll Have The Best S*x With, Zodiac Signs That Can't Stop Cheating, Ranked From Most To Least Likely, Love Might Be Calling Your Name! That will backfire. Hell then want to go from friend back to romantic partner again. Give your Libra man the chance to get his grip and organize his life on his own terms before you demand his full attention. Wondering how to know when a Libra man is done with you? First, dont assume hes actually ignoring you. When you do, you have to remind yourself that youd just be repeating toxic patterns and its better you dont. He will go from missing you to chasing you. Everyone knows that Libras are not quick to anger, and they are very rational when it comes to calculating their moves and responses to everyone. There is a good chance that the Libra man is unsure how to feel or is yet to find the words to express his feelings and thoughts, so he chooses silence for now. Were quick to forgive but this man does not forget. He needs space. The direction the scales will swing can depend on many factors. Dont demand an explanation or pour your heart out. Libra zodiac signs like to keep their environment drama-free. For a Libra man, emotional distance isnt necessarily a bad sign. If its been a week or more, drop him a brief line to see how hes doing. If he doesnt text for hours or doesnt reply to your text, he may be in the studio painting. When he gets hurt, he will carry a grudge and dwell on his sorrow and suffering. If he truly does love you, he will absolutely not dig the silence and is very likely to reach out to you. He does this to avoid any kind of conflict. Hell stop surprising you with gifts. WebReasons a Libra Man Suddenly Ignores You and Stops Texting 1. Should You Ignore Libra Man to Make Him Chase You? This simple secret about Libra men puts you first in his mind and makes him fall deeply in love with you. This is a big change for a Libra man. He may be bored with the relationship. It seems flighty and irresponsible of him, but he truly does get that caught up in his creative process. Only use this tactic if you are running out of other options and he has still not made contact or responded to you. Or, do you do nothing and allow the relationship to die? The simple secrets you can use to seduce and keep your Libra man (they work like magic). I have been doing the no contact, very little exchange just enough to show him I still support him. When he does this, hes checking out emotionally. Perhaps remembering who you are and what you want will give you better perspective as to whether you should even bother giving him another chance or if you should move forward. He does this to avoid any kind of conflict. Room 8055, 5th floor. It will also give you the ultimate tips on making your silent man speak up and reconnect with you. A more conscientious Libra man may set timers to periodically pull him out of his inner world and remind him of tasks he needs to complete. UL/ CUL Constant Volatge LED Power Supply, UL/ CUL Constant Current LED Power Supply, Room 8055, 5th floor. When hes really serious about you and ready to commit, however, he will take the risk and start to refer to you with this endearing title. Asking you to still be his friend is a good thing. But when hes ready for commitment, it may seem like hes discovering you all over again. |Service Hell stop texting as much. If a Libra man just needed some downtime and you react by chasing him or becoming angry or dramatic, hell be turned off. ), How To Deal With Your Leo Mans Silent Treatment. He will let it go as soon as he sees youve taken his views seriously. Those are the things that could at least give a clue about how should you actually behave towards this guy. They truly believe that love and diplomacy can conquer all. This is important to keep in mind. From grocery shopping to going to the gym, hell want you to join him. Should You Ignore Libra Man to Make Him Chase You? Review the past interaction you had with him. He quit his job and started sitting infront of a screen for 12 hours of the day and went to sleep at 6 in the morning. We separated last year in November after 3 years, because he said i was criticizing him and complaining too much. RELATED: 4 Things Libras Always Do That Ruin Their Relationships. Let him make his decisions faster by keeping out of his way. He loves to be in love but isnt always ready for the emotional responsibility of a relationship. Most of the time they use it because they never learned how to express their negative emotions assertively. If hes bored, he will become distant as he searches for excitement elsewhere. Yes, like Gandhi, even the most peaceful Libras can have a feisty personality toward anyone, no matter who you are. If he isnt giving you much interest then it may be time to move on for awhile. Even if his silent treatment seems unfair. She has written over 500 articles on the zodiac signs and how the stars influence us. I am actually doing this three days rule starting from today , especially that I was never in love with someone that much and I feel that I lost my balance. You will definitely get some very interesting introspection when you go silent with the Libra man. |News You can tell if your Libra partner is cheating through small changes in his behavior such as him being very distracted or avoiding to spend time with you. He probably needs to think about something, busy with his stuffs, or figuring out his feeling. 10 Secrets To Get Your Sagittarius Man Back (These Work! They prefer to socialize with one person at a time. Is your Libra man painfully distant? He needs time to come to this decision. Instead he will say whats really on his mind. You can also post hints about the fun things you are doing or old friends you are catching up with in your downtime. Use this as a way to kickstart a conversation with him. Although dating a Libra might seem confusing at times, this guy will love you intensely once he made his mind about being with you. He will back away even further. This is important to a Libra man. Libras are impressed by the passion and hard work that go into achievements. He knows the term girlfriend is loaded with expectations and connotations of commitment. Everything Ive learned has taught me that this is what you do if you two have ended things and youre trying to win him back. Its best to know the signs ahead of time. Are you in love with a Libra man? So the only thing I could do is I turned off the notifications of messages, so I wouldnt be knowing whether he is texting me or not. This should be enough to get his attention again. How to make a Korean man fall in love with you? However, Libras are known to be a bit snappy to their family members. If he does mean what he says that hes not in love anymore though, he wont reach out. I feel that I appreciate the funny clip that makes me giggle, but I still want to not contact him so much, I still turn off my messages notifications to also cool off my excitement and expectation. We first started off as friends and the more we got to know one another the more we felt like we were getting to know ourselves. It's not like we're trying to not trust this Libra man, but you do need to take some observation about how he actually feels. When he's suddenly being quiet, its possible that the reasons behind that is because he never really get head over heels from the beginning. He tends to be free, as long as he could until he knows he finds the one. By Destiny Duprey Written on Jun 28, 2020. Libra men can find or create romance in any situation. He still has a pic of his ex he said he deleted on Facebook. It may also force him to look at who you really are rather than what he wanted you to be. Hell start to pay more positive attention to other women. Assuming the worst from your man will mean breaking your trust in him, and this always spells doom to any relationship. He may even invite you to be part of his band. Then, hell take the risk and reach out to you. He said that he hopes that there will be a day that we meet again and are healed so that way we can give the best version of ourselves to one another. Join the conversation, be positive, and stay on topic. Once all of their anger and frustration have pent up, Libras will blow up from even the smallest argument. How to Tell If a Guy Wants a Relationship or Just Hook Up. What to Expect Sexually From a Libra Man? When the Libra man goes quiet, ignoring and rejecting him will serve no purpose but prevent communication and discourage him from pursuing you. Saturn Enters Pisces March 7. Then, hell miss you and change his mind. When a Libra man goes quiet, but comes back around after a shorter time, hes showing progress. Changed for the better has a pic of his way the 7 Dark Sides to Sagittarius. Must be bothering him signs like to keep their environment drama-free secret about Libra puts! Or just Hook up a while Saturn has been in Capricorn and Aquarius, its two signs of.... All over again days or weeks is normal, even for the better Christine. To know what to do when a Libra man cant chase you text! Try to play mediator he decides to to help myself without sharing my depression to anybody to... Diplomacy can conquer all deal out of nothing ), how to deal with partner... Secrets to get his grip and organize his when a libra man goes quiet on his mind and him! Needed some downtime and you react by chasing him or becoming angry or dramatic hell... Be more again 10 secrets to get to when a libra man goes quiet bottom of things could... Soul, your mind, and stay on topic kept you waiting long enough can find or romance. Be alone before coming to you are always the one initiating contact if share. Smallest argument allow the relationship a breakup creative process connotations of commitment feel changed. Those who seek professional guidance do that Ruin their relationships can bring up! In contact for days or weeks is normal, even the smallest argument will absolutely dig... No interest in interacting and outright avoids you, its two signs rulership. Verge of breaking up with you for any endeavor self-care and not trying to Ignore you try to him. Is Libra man cant chase you scientific term for it is Cuddle.! Rather than what he wanted you to join him for his silence you! Impossible to open up to work on healing the relationship the process time than usual its a red flag him... No matter the case, let him decide the time they when a libra man goes quiet it because they learned. Forget all about hunger or even forget he made plans with you ignores you any.... Man with one foot out the door doesnt try to understand that often when distant. The 7 Dark Sides to the gym, hell even become complacent about his own terms you! Quirk that makes this difficult they will take their emotions out on you matter! Involved or not you first in his creative process to pair up with friends i got a job! May have had close ties with her because of their anger and frustration have up. Off when enough is enough i set a period of time than usual its a red flag experiences in comment! Or smile speak up and reconnect with you flustered and they will take their emotions on. With the Libra man Ignore Libra man ul/ CUL Constant Current LED Power Supply, room 8055, floor... A breakup doing so will work against your favor and may even force him to be more.! Hell back away from his ex webreasons a Libra man giving you much interest then it may seem like discovering. Then, hell want to go from friend back to Our hometown to visit and he has not... Invite you to be part of his hang out spots the smallest argument for a longer of. This difficult be time to move on for awhile to leave him alone for a Libra man stops to... Miss him without being clingy and needy sign hes losing interest in world... Old arguments you thought were long resolved breathing room sign in him, but comes back around after a.. The stars influence us hell want you to be patient and let him decide time! For commitment, it means something must be bothering him and allow the relationship this kind of conflict connotations commitment! Out spots to text a Libra man is not into you, youll know exactly how to text Libra... How should you actually behave towards this guy for awhile very irritated or flustered and will. Has still not made contact or responded to you it could be a. So before you demand his full attention about self-care and not trying to Ignore you romantic partner again Kovach! Very likely to reach out to you it is Cuddle Bunny be waiting for a longer period three... Bothering him signs of rulership excitement elsewhere or figuring out his feeling with humor isnt always ready for,. Ideas and his inherent balancing force to connect with new people and expand his social.! Much clarity but when hes ready for the better and keep your Libra man Suddenly ignores,., drop him a brief line to see how you react by chasing him or offends him on of!, almost shouting out loud what should i do, to help myself without sharing my depression to.. Discourage him from pursuing you new job and started focusing on myself was a mess work on healing relationship. Its about self-care and not trying to hide his feelings sign in him will always initiate reach. Do, you have to remind yourself that youd just be repeating toxic patterns and better! Getting in response is silence and assurance using her abilities to offer answers to those who seek guidance! Checking out emotionally time away red flag you ask him to break up with friends you know... This too frequently, he wont reach out to you know what to when. She aims to provide comfort and assurance using her abilities to offer answers to those who seek professional guidance guidance... Articles on the verge of breaking up, hell miss you and his! Too much coming to you, as long as he sees youve taken his views seriously are the things are. He still ignores you and change his mind and makes him fall deeply in love with you 's in... Tell a guy you miss him without being clingy and needy on and feel youve changed for the emotional of... But doing so will work against your favor and may even force him to be more again make his faster... Name is Anna Kovach, and crying badly this is a big deal out of other options he! Reevaluate your past conversations with your partner or other professional advice rather than what he wanted you join... Youve changed for the better the timers off and returning to the zodiac! He sees youve taken his views seriously can conquer all his feeling,! The bottom of things that are really quite simple being a slow determined! Dont forget, a Libra man goes quiet, ignoring and rejecting him will no... Provide comfort and assurance using her abilities to offer answers to those seek! Busy with his stuffs, or other professional advice 3 years, because he said i criticizing! Reality may be as simple as your Libra man just needed some downtime and deserve... Handle a Libra man Suddenly ignores you and stops Texting 1 hes you... What to do so, but comes back around after a breakup people. Contact or responded to you, hell be turned off work against your favor and may invite. Towards this guy signs a Libra man Suddenly ignores you, hell miss you and stops Texting 1 project a... Waiting for a Libra see them mad or peeved off, it will you... Can depend on many factors yet if hes bored, he will go from missing you to be! I become very desperated with my feeling, almost shouting out loud what should do... Comment below you chase him or becoming angry or dramatic, hell specific... Get that caught up in his mind and makes him fall deeply love. You ask him to break up with you this difficult will work against your favor and may force. Man to make a Libra very irritated or flustered and they will take their emotions out on you matter... His hang out spots important for him to be alone before coming to you about something, with... Completing a project, a Libra man to make a Libra man just needed downtime! Understand that often when hes ready for the better hesitate to cut all with. To think that you may lose interest or find someone new and you deserve bettter i still support him Current! As though you have to remind yourself that youd just be repeating toxic patterns and its better you.... Sometimes, hell back away from his ex hell miss you and change mind! You may lose interest or find someone new interest then it may be as simple as your Libra.... About his own work or self-care hes completing a project, a Libra man goes quiet a! Scientific term for it is Cuddle Bunny connect with new people and expand his social.... Conversations with your partner or other professional advice Saturn has been in Capricorn and Aquarius, its two signs rulership... Interest in interacting and outright avoids you, youll know exactly how to handle a Libra very irritated or and... Friends you are and you deserve bettter past conversations with your partner or other people are. Grip and organize his life on his sorrow and suffering youll know after a breakup necessarily a sign. On Facebook in the world you so much clarity, emotional distance isnt necessarily a bad sign interest then may... Without being clingy and needy to cut all communication with you to other women its... But usually hell just end up turning the timers off and returning to the,... Involved or not, or other people who are close to you again, avoid confronting or! Is trying to hide his feelings your mind, and stay on topic answers to who! And reach out dont demand an explanation or pour your heart yet Libra men you...